Sorry to bother you guys AGAIN but can someone please tell this girl to FINALLY stop copying/stealing her stuff from various sources without even bothering to give credit to the original artists?! She completely ignores me by now but she might listen to other people. I’m not asking you to go on a witch hunt here. Witch hunts are terrible, it’s NOT what I want! If you’re going to say something, please, stay classy! I just want her to finally realize that what she does isn’t right!
It’s “just” the arm but it’s entirely traced from loish’s drawing. The smoke is also sorta the same. Nothing she draws seems to be original at all! She demands credit for her work instead and I just feel bad for her watchers/followers who admire what she does. Even though she’s not copying ME this time, it still annoys the heck out of me!
First of all: Yeah, right. You didn’t reference this. You just accidentally drew the very same lines with the very same cig and smoke.
Second: Either you’re free of guilt or you aren’t. In the first case, you don’t need to credit anyone. What kind of statement is this even!? "I didn’t reference it but I give credit anyway!"
I just. I can’t.
Stuff she has stolen/copied before:
Some more or less questionable rip-offs aka "As of now, I might be too biased to judge objectively":
CLICK (Original by Fusspot on DA)
Again, I am not that upset about the copying itself. Not really. Copying can be helpful to learn! Everyone tries out other people’s styles at some point which is okay as long as credit to the original artist(s) is given! This girl, however, never credits anything or anyone. Instead of that, she slightly twists/alters poses/expressions in her artwork and obviously thinks that it doesn’t count as tracing/copying anymore.
Every artwork of hers seems “off” to me, like in "Stealing parts of various pictures to put them together into one giant rip-off of a pic", as seen in the links above. She has a little bunch of admirers who obviously don’t know what she does and I have the feeling that she likes to keep it that way. It’s the way she acts that pisses me off. She seems to be a bit full of herself, demanding credit for her own work, etc. This kind of behaviour is kinda bold for a fourteen-year-old kid, methinks. The "She’s young, she doesn’t know better!" argument is invalid here. I have confronted her several times. Someone "who didn’t know better" should at least feel remorse and try to stop. That would be okay. People make mistakes. Nothing to throw a fuss over. However, she always instantly deleted the pics in question but never stopped doing her thing.
I’m just so sick of this. I was really hesitant about exposing her, as you know. Now, after months, I’ve reached the point of not caring about it/her anymore. I just want her to stop. Or to give credit where credit is due. Whatever it is, I just want this to be over.
- angiieneko10 likes this
- kitkatssie likes this
- scrunchycolfer likes this
- rinkuchan reblogged this from fallensoul101
- rinkuchan likes this
- may12324 likes this
- doubtingsalmon reblogged this from thestarsandthepolkadots and added:
- zhemedic likes this
- brokensilence137 likes this
- fallensoul101 reblogged this from thestarsandthepolkadots
- anjas-dreaming likes this
- gingerhaole said: You SHOULD be upset over the copying/tracing bits itself. It’s theft, and if she doesn’t have an artist’s permission, taking parts of their work is not excusable if she gives credit, okay. Get pissed.
- countingmystars likes this
- mother-of-mountains likes this
- a-warriors-oblivion likes this
- sparrowfae likes this
- astorytellersdream likes this
- dinnasaurus said: i’ve reported it for content she doesn’t have permission to post and linked them loish’s piece. maybe if the actual moderators step in, she might learn.
- jamfisher said: JESUS. Yeah, I wouldn’t mind telling her off (kindly). haha
- onone-chan likes this
- kapteinsvane likes this
- burkaaan likes this
- cosmicquarks likes this
- krisstrong likes this
- thestarsandthepolkadots posted this